Monday, June 23, 2014

Dinner at the Dibbles (June 12)

One of my best friends from college, Mandy finished building a beautiful new home in Westbrook with her hubby Brandon back in October, and would you believe that it took us until JUNE to finally check it out? Because I can't. Somehow 30 miles between two friends who have toddlers between them and busy schedules and nap times and bed times and colds and families and all that other junk is tough to manage.

But we finally found a date that worked for all of us, and Mark and I and the boys headed on over to check the place out and enjoy some yummy enchiladas with Mandy and Claire. (Brandon was working late, unfortunately, so we missed him.)

Their new home is just gorgeous, and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a tinge jealous. Their home is set in the country along just a smidge of gravel (but hardly enough to make your car dirty) just outside of Westbrook. I wish I had taken more pictures of it, but that might be a little weird, no? haha :)

The kids sure enjoyed playing together, even though with the bright sun, we didn't really get many pictures showing that haha :)

Thanks again for dinner, and for opening up your beautiful home to us for the evening, Mandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment