Sunday, December 6, 2015

FBC Christmas Caroling (December 6)

I'm a little behind on my posting this month, but finally got some time to catch up after a very stressful week at work.

The first Sunday in December, I joined 38 others from our church body, boarded a bus, and took off for a fun afternoon of Christmas caroling. We went around to 3 different facilities in Windom, then made our way to the nursing home in Mountain Lake before making a few stops at individual homes and returning to the church for a soup and bread supper.

It ended up being a long day for this pregnant mama, but it was such a joy to see the faces of all the nursing home bound residents who enjoyed it so much :)

I didn't get any pictures that I was actually in (being the photographer and all), but here are a handful that capture the essence of the afternoon for you to enjoy!







After caroling, we met back at the church for a soup supper, then I helped clean up a bit before rushing home to get leftovers to the boys before Mark headed back to the church for the annual meeting. He had been home with the boys all afternoon (they were in desperate need of naps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment