Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day and Jet Skiing (June 19)

I think the boys and I would agree that they have the BEST Daddy in the whole world :) And wouldn't ya know: We had a whole day to celebrate him!

We got all dressed up for church and I snapped this picture before we left of Mark and his boys - so sweet :)

This guy loves his kiddos fiercely!

After church, we had some lunch and hung out at the house for a while before nap times for the boys. We decided that we were gonna head out to Clear Lake during the afternoon to hit the jet ski with friends, so we called our favorite babysitter to come over and be with the boys while they napped, and we went on a date afternoon out to the lake. We had a really fun time just being out there together without the obligations of kiddos or housework.

We knew when we got back to town that there was no way we'd escape needing to take the boys out too (of course!), so we got home and got their life jackets and such and headed out to Cottonwood for some more fun. Granted, with only two adults and three kiddos, only one of the boys could go with Daddy at a time, so there was a lot of this on the dock:

And there was a lot of this when it was finally his turn:

The boys had the absolute BEST time! They adore going on the jet ski!

But really. Seriously, guys: Who told my tiny little baby he could grow SO BIG?

They kept wanting me to take pictures of them. I think I can tell they're my kids, alright haha



Having been out on the water earlier, I figured it would just be easier if I didn't have to get wet again while caring for Ryan on the shore, so we just hung out and watched.

This was SUCH a fun day for us as a family! With such an insanely busy summer ahead, I'm not quite sure when we'll get back out on the water again, but we're certainly hopeful that it's soon!

Happy Father's Day, Marky Mark! We can only hope you had as much fun a we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment