Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Lunch Date with Old Friends (April 5)

It's a sad thing, really, how little I see one of my dearest friends, Rachel. We live a mere 90 miles away, but with living so close to our families, it's never easy to find our weekends coincide very well. With Nancy, it's a little more frequently, as we live closer (30 miles), and our husbands have been friends for ages. I had a great time catching up with these two over lunch the first Saturday in April. I think we all thought it, but we need to do this more often! It was so nice to sit back and just enjoy visiting with them :)


Lunch was a yummy "half" sandwich (which was really small and on a tiny crescent roll) and small cup of tomato basil soup. Both were yummy, but hardly filled me up. I had my favorite: Vanilla Chai Latte on the side :)

Love this girl! :)

The lunch crew :)

Hopefully it's not another year before we catch up again! It was such a perfect afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment