Saturday, March 12, 2016

Introducing Ryan Charles

Meet Ryan :)

He was born on March 12, 2016 at 9:46am, the day after his due date. He was 10lbs 3oz and 22 inches long.

We are all so very in love with our little guy, and he could not be a better fit for our family!

 
If you don't follow my pregnancy/parenting blog and want to hear more about his arrival, I did a full recap of the whole labor and delivery experience there (click here).

I also started a little blog to keep up with Ryan, in which I've been doing plenty of updates, Ryan's Crib, which you can find here. I've been doing weekly updates for the first month, and then will continue to do monthly updates until the first year.

Of course, you can get updates about our family here as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment