Well, we made it here alive (barely) after a crazy long flight with two squirmy toddlers who had minimal naps and stayed up until midnight. Oddly enough, we actually got complements on how well they did. My guess is they just didn't see my sweating while they crawled and jumped and squirmed all over us. Apparently "well behaved" means "You kept them quiet on a 4 hour long flight, and we think that's awesome". I'd say my major win is that we did it with VERY minimal electronics, because the tablet wasn't charged up and died halfway through one episode of Paw Patrol. For the 15 minutes that Cashel actually was able to watch Paw Patrol, he was a perfect angel!
Cashel is showing Mark where he just saw a "Pagrilla" that walks around with great big stomping feet (that kid cracks me up) :)
No idea what the day will hold today. We're just planning to explore around here and see what we can find. We had doughnuts and strawberries for breakfast today (after an exhausting midnight trip to Walmart when we got in last night) and I'm kicking myself for forgetting to pick up some creamer.
Now that we're here, it feels totally worth it. But oh my goodness was yesterday so completely exhausting.
I'll post some pictures when I get around to it.
One thing is for sure: It's GORGEOUS here! I have a feeling this is going to be a wonderful week...if I can ever get my butt up and moving. This mama is TIRED.
No comments:
Post a Comment